REF - 1076
(Click on pictures to see them bigger)
Welcome to Le Quercioline in the heart of the Chianti countryside with its gentle hills where vineyards alternate with olive groves in an area rich in artistic, historical and cultural interest.
Here you may spend pleasant moments relaxing in our large garden or at the side of the pool having a splendid view of the valley below.
Immerge yourselves in the enchanted atmosphere of the nerby medieval village by tasting the traditional local food and enjoying the finest wines.
Only a few kilometers away you may play tennis, rent bicycles and go on horse riding excursion
NotesHow to get there:
Le Quercioline is located in the neighbourg of Tavarnelle Val di Pesa in the heart of Chianti country side only 30 minutes far from Florence or Siena on a panoramic hill.
You can reach Le Quercioline as follows:
From the north: in Florence Certosa you must take the highway to Siena exit Tavarnelle direction Marcialla;
From the south: in Siena you must take the highway to Florence exit Tavarnelle direction Marcialla
ContactAddress: Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (FI)
Reservation PolicyIn all accommodations, minimum stay is 7 days. Check In Sat only, Check Out Sat only
Prices include: Linen, Water, Electricity, Gas, Services, All Taxes (IVA 10%)
Extra services: Heating, EUR by the meter. Cot, 30,00 EUR per week. Extra bed where available. Pets unaccepted. Final Cleaning, 30,00 EUR per apartment
- Is heating included in the price? No
- At what time can we check-in and out? Check-in: not later than 19.00 pm. Check-out: before 10:00 a.m
- Where can we rent a car? At Florence railway station or Pisa/Florence airport
- Is the price of the apartments per person or per apartment? The price given is the weekly rate of an apartment.
- Is there a swimming pool on the grounds? Yes, and it?s open from June to September
- Are there vineyards nearby? There are olive yards around the Villa
- Is parking available? Yes, we have a parking place
- Are linens and towels provided or do I need to bring my own? They are provided with weekly change
- Are there quiet, private, romantic rooms? All the rooms are particularly calm and quiet
- Is there telephone in the rooms/apartments? No. There is one in the house keeper's house
- How far are Florence, Siena and Pisa from the estate? Florence 30 km, Siena 30 km, Pisa 130 km
- Is breakfast included in the price? No, all apartments are self providing